Professor David Barton specialises in general adult and geriatric psychiatry with a particular interest in neuropsychiatry, acquired brain injury and the association between depression and cardiovascular disease.
Professor Barton’s other roles include:
- Director of mental health services at South Eastern Private Hospital
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatrist with the Acquired Brain Injury Unit at Caulfield Hospital
- Adjunct Professor at the Australian Centre for Heart Health
- Senior Research Scientist at the BakerIDI Heart and Diabetes Institute’s Human Neurotransmitter Laboratory
- Honorary Principal Fellow at the University of Melbourne
- Senior Consultant at Ballarat Health Services
Dr Peter Farnbach specialises in adult psychiatry with a particular interest in mood and anxiety disorders, neurofeedback, biofeedback and behaviour therapy.
Dr Farnbach has worked on over 30 clinical trials that have focused predominantly on neuroscience. He completed his psychiatric training at the Austin Hospital and Ballarat Base Hospital before entering into private practice.
Dr Farnbach’s other roles have included: