A Phase 2 Clinical Trial of PRAX-114 to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy in Participants with Major Depressive Disorder
The PRAX-114-202 Part C trial is evaluating a new drug designed to work alone or with an antidepressant, to see if it can help improve symptoms of depression.
PRAX-114 is a new investigational treatment for major depressive disorder.
In this open-label clinical trial, research participants will receive 27 daily oral doses of PRAX-114 up to 120 mg once every night.
Depending on your current antidepressant treatment experience and medical history, study participation is expected to take 9-10 weeks with a total of up to 8 visits.
Visit Schedule Breakdown:
- 3 week screening period (1 visit)
- 4 week treatment period (5 visits)
- 27 daily oral doses of PRAX-114 up to 120 mg once every night
- Safety follow-up period (2 visits)
- 14 days following final dose of PRAX-114)
You May Be Eligible If*:
- You are aged between 18 and 65
- You have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
- You are currently experiencing a depressive episode
*Additional eligibility criteria apply